Saturday 14 April 2012

Investing

Hello readers I recently started furthering my knowledge about investing and different techniques used in investing. My experience so far has been positive, gathering the required knowledge and using mock accounts to test it out has been interesting. I urge my readers to look into the science of investing has it can become a very lucrative business. I would suggest various resources such as Investopedia. It provides basic information on investing and has you get more advance recommends more adept knowledge. If a 15 year old can do it, surely you guys can!

Also check out my book series for an investment book I strongly recommend. Authored by world renowed investing guru Benjamin Graham it is a must read. Visit my other blog at:
http://bissybblogbookseries.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1


No comments:

Post a Comment